Inside Sales Representative – Entry Level
Full-time, Commission | Tyler, TX
$22,500 – $36,000 yearly w/ advancement opportunities
About the job:
Eisenbach Consulting is a national energy consulting firm that helps homes and businesses buy energy.
This entry-level Inside Sales Representative position in our Mass Markets team is an opportunity to break-into an exciting and growing industry at a company with a clearly defined career advancement plan tailored for those who demonstrate consistent excellence in their day to day activity.
This employment opportunity is on-location in our offices off Paluxy on Eagles Nest Blvd. in Tyler, Texas, and our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8am – 5pm (and sometimes a bit later).
Entry Level to Management responsibilities and compensation in as little as two years.
Mass Markets Adviser Compensation: Salary + Bonus – $22,500 – $36,000
Comp w/ advancement to Energy Consultant (min 1 year): $45,000 – $80,000
Comp w/ advancement to Senior Energy Consultant (min 2 years): $55,000 – $110,000
Day to Day Activities
- Take incoming calls from prospective clients (residential and small commercial), make recommendations, help facilitate their enrollment with an energy company of their choice.
- Place outgoing calls to prospective clients who need additional assistance to complete their enrollment with the energy company of their choice.
- Calling existing clients for customer experience surveys
- Live Chat with web-site visitors
- Industry research / continuing education
- Energy bill audits
- Producing proposals for prospective clients
- Encouraging and helping team members who could benefit from your unique talents
Desired Personal Attributes
Certain personal attributes are highly sought-after at Eisenbach Consulting. Many go without saying, but what the heck:
- love for others
- We’ll also take funny, enthusiastic, friendly, self-aware, creative and food-sharingy.
- VERY STRONG communication skills, both written and verbal. Dont multiple explanation points annoy u!!!
- Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply.
- We are progressive in terms of technology. We will ask you to demonstrate that you are advanced with web research and posses advanced desktop software knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets), etc.
- Know how to be a professional. We are pretty laid back, but we are also all experts at what we do. Customers and suppliers don’t know that unless we present our energy knowledge in a professional (and friendly) way. Being a professional means that you bring your best training, attitude and work ethic to the table for our clients and your coworkers.
Eisenbach Consulting, LLC performs criminal background checks and applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test.
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor’s degree necessary for advancement
- Certifications are looked on admirably
- Life lessons are respectfully acknowledged
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”