Junior LAMP Software Engineer (Tyler TX or Arlington TX)
UtilityChoice.com, part of the Eisenbach Consulting, LLC. family of websites, is seeking highly motivated, proven developers to join its software engineering team. Responsibilities include development and ongoing maintenance of external and internal-facing client/user interfaces and reporting applications. A candidate at this level will have experience developing back-end applications with both PHP and MySQL. The candidate should be able to take guidance from management, work well in a team environment, and make a meaningful contribution from day one. In addition, UtilityChoice.com places a high value on integrity, a personable demeanor, and firsthand knowledge of a good tacqueria stand.
- 1-3 years of PHP/MySQL development or equivalent experience
- Experience with Object Oriented programming with PHP
- Developing and/or designing large web systems
- Fully-documented code
- Experience with high-traffic sites or e-commerce
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- MVC / CodeIgniter
- Webservices / API
- Version Control
- Unit Testing
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Write a cover letter and tell us why this job interests you and why you would be the best candidate to fill the position
- Provide a resume
- Submit these items along with a few fully-documented code samples to: careers at eisenbachconsulting dot com
Certified Energy Professional
Eisenbach Consulting has established a reputation of professionalism and expertise through our team of knowledgeable and energetic consultants. We are well insulated against turbulent economic conditions through our universally popular product; savings.
If you are self-motivated and wish to prove yourself by meeting individual sales goals rewarded with industry leading compensation, we invite you to submit your resume and description of any relevant industry experience.
Send both resume and cover letter (in PDF format) to: careers at eisenbachconsulting dot com