- “Boss, can I take a bathroom break?”
- “I wonder if today will be exactly like the last 287 identical work days.”
- “Supervisor, could you please submit this “New Stapler Request Form” to the regional coordinator for submission to the tri-state coordinating committee?”
- Co-worker: “Let’s grab a taco for lunch, it’s $1 taco day!” You: “I can’t afford it, I spent my entire paycheck on a box of Ritz Crackers, but they were delicious.”
- “My 5-year plan is pretty much to get that promotion to party-planning committee chair-person, because there’s not really anything else to shoot for.”
- “I don’t like to leave pictures of my family on my desk because this company may shut down and clear everything out overnight.”
- “Boss, how’d you like that report you asked for that I worked on all weekend?” “Didn’t read it but I’m sure it was great, thanks.”
- “I had a hard time parking because of all the protesters outside picketing us.”
- “I saw a guy on the corner panhandling, and you know, it doesn’t look so bad after the week I’ve had.”
These are just a few of the lines we don’t hear around Eisenbach Consulting in our Tyler, TX and Addison, TX offices. Maybe we’re just not listening, but we like to think that it’s because we like our jobs, co-workers and what our company is doing.
Some of the outstanding character qualities that exist within many members of our incredible team include: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. If you’d like to learn more about the people you could be working with, please meander over to our “Who We Are” page, which is somewhat up to date.
Inside Sales Representative – Entry Level
This entry-level position is an opportunity to break-into an exciting and growing industry at a company with a clearly defined career advancement plan tailored for those who demonstrate consistent excellence in their day to day activity.
Day to day activity in this entry-level opportunity include:
- Mostly take inbound calls, emails and chats and outbound calls to warm leads. Help people buy energy for their home and business. Make sales!
- Answer web-chat requests, help people, and…make sales!
- Bonus opportunities (Salary: $16,000, Bonus: low – $7,500/yr, avg- $13,000/yr, top performers – $20,000+/yr)
Things we hope you’re great at:
- Verbal Communication. You’ll be on the phone. A lot. Helping people and making sales!
- Written Communication. You’ll be typing on web-chat and responding to emails. Please love sentence structure, strive for perfect grammar, type like Mavis Beacon, and punctuate.
- Sales! Please be ready to talk about your recent sales experience and how you plan your sales success.
- Helping others. In case you missed it, this opportunity (and this company) is all about helping others!
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates Degree or greater preferred
- Certifications are looked on admirably
- Life lessons are respectfully acknowledged
“Experience is a tough teacher. You get the test first and the lesson later.’
- At least one meaningful year of recent work experience or training and a desire to start or continue in a sales oriented career.
- We are pretty progressive in terms of technology. We will ask you to demonstrate that you are have experience with and are very advanced with online technologies and various desktop software (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Chrome and Firefox, Google Search).
Character and that kind of stuff:
- Certain personal attributes are highly sought-after at Eisenbach Consulting. Many go without saying, but what the heck: love for others, peaceful, patient, kind, good, dependable, gentle, self-controlled, selfless, hard-working, thoughtful, disciplined, confident, detail-oriented and smart. We’ll also take funny, enthusiastic, friendly, self-aware, creative and food-sharingy.
- Do you know how to be a professional. We’re pretty laid back, but we’re also all experts at what we do. Customers and suppliers don’t know that unless we lay down that knowledge in a professional (and friendly) way. A professional always strives to brings their best, even though life is full of challenges.
- MUST have and be able to maintain a positive attitude, and strive to help others with the same. “Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down,but a good word makes him glad.”