Senior Energy Consultant
Full-time, Commission | Tyler, TX
Salary + Bonus: $70,000 – $200,000+
14 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
Medical + Dental benefits
Relocation assistance may be available.
Eisenbach Consulting is a national energy procurement and energy management firm working with over 5,000 new commercial and industrial clients each year. Our firm was established in 2002 and even after 17 years, our ambition to excel and determination to serve our markets to the best of our ability has never been higher.
The perfect candidate for this opportunity will — first and foremost — lead a life and career that demonstrate the candidates affirmation of Eisenbach Consulting’s core principles:
Always do the right thing.
People matter most.
This employment opportunity is on-location (but with some work from home time too) in our offices off Paluxy on Eagles Nest Blvd. in Tyler, Texas. Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8am – 5pm (and sometimes a bit later).
Senior Energy Consulting Responsibilities:
- Facilitate energy procurement for medium to large commercial, industrial and institutional clients
- Facilitate energy management services (e.g. DR, lighting, engineering services, etc) for medium to large commercial, industrial and institutional clients
- Accept assignment of, or initiate and pursue business development opportunities
- Act as a model for co-workers who aspire to be a Senior Energy Consultant in the future
Required Professional Experience:
- Minimum 2 years energy industry experience in marketing, sales, management or related activity
- Demonstrably advanced understanding of the energy markets and how they relate to end-user procurement
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, finance, economics, or related field.
- Certifications are looked on admirably
- Life lessons are respectfully acknowledged
Our organization places great value on these personal qualities that may go without saying, but what the heck:
- love for others
- We’ll also take funny, enthusiastic, self-aware, creative and food-sharingly friendly
- We are progressive in terms of technology. We will ask you to demonstrate that you are advanced with web research and posses advanced desktop software knowledge, e.g. Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs
- Eisenbach Consulting, LLC performs criminal background checks and applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter describing why you’re a good fit for our team, in PDF format, to careers@eisenbachconsulting (dot com).